Every year I write a list within the first few days of the year and put it away until the 31st December. Even though I don't look at the list through out the year, I have still somehow manage to achieve these written tasks. For 2014 I hope to
- Continue giving thanks and praying which started to become more frequent last year
- Go to a Ballet performance at the Royal Opera House
- Take a photography course
- Complete MJDF part 1
- Travel to Greece, Italy, Turkey, Croatia, Canada, Australia ( and maybe squeeze in a few other short trips)
- Spend a few weeks in the summer in NYC. This has been sitting on top of my list for years now. Finally want to check it off.
- Venture into the Oral Health/ World food program route. Maybe look into an internship or finally bite the bullet and apply for that Masters I have been rambling on about the last few months.
- Make and eat as many home cooked meals as possible.