26.12.13

winter chill

Today was the first day of the season where I felt very cold despite the layers and also the first day in a long time where I feel that I overdid with the food ( christmas day doesn't count). Gonna have to go back to the health crunch from tomorrow. Also still considering going away for New Years but where? I think it's too late to escape to the sun. I do this every year. I always say I will escape to the sun but that never happens. Next year I need to plan this in ahead. Hopefully this time next year I will be posting from some paradise island somewhere and the sunset will be like this. 





Back to work tomorrow and dreading it. The last two days flew by and I feel I need a couple more days to just sleep. Let's see what the morning brings...





No comments:

Post a Comment