1.12.12

new york photo diary

My sister and I took a trip to New York city in the summer. Our time was spent doing both, playing tourist and pretending like we lived there. Something about New York makes it seem like home away from home, no other place in the world gives me this magical feeling.

We stayed at Soho Grand. I ususally  judge a hotel by comfort of its beds and the bathroom and Soho Grand gets 10/10 for both.  I can honestly say that our stay was amazing, from the service to the food, everything was perfection. I have promised myself that I will stay there when ever I am in the city.

I'll stop rambling and let the pictures do the talking



The breakfast at Soho Grand was seriously the best I have ever had!






















































NYC can't wait to visit you again...












2 comments: